The Reluctant Housewife or Dorothy Parker Ate My Puppy

"When I got married, I said to my therapist, 'I want to do something creative.' He said, 'Why don't you have a baby?' I hope he's dead now." Joy Behar

Monday, August 29, 2005

And I'm back...

...bushy eyed and bright tailed. The suun is shining and all is right with the world.

I saw and old friend yesterday, and got the most amazing hug. The kind that's strong, so close you can hear their heartbeat.

Found the following link Venganza, with has made me laugh compulsively. Have you sighted the flying spagetti monster?

There's a curious optimism in the air today. I have a new idea for a novel, glossy hair and a salad waiting in the kitchen. My Plathian breakdown is over for another month and I can see god in noodles.

Have a great day.